Update from the Outer Banks Jubilee Facebook page on July 12, 2014
“Sad news from the Outer Banks Jubilee, I would like to take this time and tell everyone that we are closing the Jubilee. We would like to thank everyone that has helped out. It has been a wonderful experience and [I] have met a lot of great people.”
Unfortunatly, we are no longer able to offer the Outer Banks Jubilee as a Club Seaside event. We would like to thank the Jubilee for working with us for many years and wish them all of the best in any future endeavors.
The Outer Banks Jubilee is a showcase theatre for live music, plays, comedy
and holiday specials. The styles of
music played at the Jubilee range
from country, oldies, pop, and even
some rock, mixed with bluegrass and
those beautiful old hymns and good
time gospel tunes,
will you have an excellent live,
musical entertainment at the Outer
Banks Jubilee, we will keep you
rolling in the aisles with laughter
with our very own live comedian.
Reserve your spot and enjoy some live family entertainment!
Club Seaside Outer Banks Jubilee reminders:
- Reservations are required for each Club Seaside event.
- All events have limited availability.
- Reservations taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Early reservations, prior to arrival, are recommended.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Guests can call (252) 261-SING or come in to buy tickets.
- Guests must mention that they are a Seaside Vacations guest when purchasing tickets.
- Guests receive an exclusive discount of $2.00 off the price of a ticket.