Celebrate the 4th of July on the Outer Banks with Seaside Vacations
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
The Outer Banks is a Fourth of July hotspot and is home to several spectacular fireworks displays and family-friendly celebrations. Seaside Vacations, a leading vacation rental company on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, offers vacation rental homes along the Outer Banks in prime locations to view these dazzling Fourth of July celebrations.
Here are Seaside Vacation’s top five reasons to visit the Outer Banks over the Fourth of July:
- Half a dozen fireworks displays occur on just an 80 mile stretch of the Outer Bank’s barrier islands.
- Hundreds of Outer Banks vacation rental homes are centrally located to one or more of the fireworks displays.
- You can walk or drive to one of many public beach accesses and watch the fireworks displays over the Atlantic Ocean with your toes in the sand.
- The Town of Duck, North Carolina has a fantastic annual Fourth of July celebration that made ABC’s “Top 10 Best Small-Town 4th of July Celebrations” list.
- You can view the Nags Head fireworks display from Jockey’s Ridge, the tallest natural sand dune system in the eastern United States.
“The Fourth of July week is one of the busiest of the year for us,” states Gordon Jones, President of Seaside Vacations. “Many of our vacation rental homes are centrally located to the fireworks displays and have short walks to the beach – one of the best spots for viewing some of the fireworks.”
Seaside Vacations offers Outer Banks vacation rental homes within walking distance to many of the Outer Banks July fourth celebrations. Stay in one of the many quaint Outer Banks communities and watch as the entire island comes alive with patriotic celebrations for this annual celebration.
About Seaside Vacations:
Founded in 1990, Seaside Vacations is a family owned and operated full-service property management and vacation home provider located on North Carolina’s Outer Banks. Offering a wide variety of Outer Banks vacation rentals from cozy condominiums to large private homes, choose from nearly 300 Outer Banks vacation rentals - each with their own special features.
To learn more about Seaside Vacations, please call 800.395.2525 to speak to a Vacation Specialist, or visit https://outerbanksvacations.com to view properties, book a vacation or find out more about the Outer Banks.