05/29/2021 to 09/29/2021
Starting May 29th, 2021
Event: Secotan Market
Date: Every Saturday Through September 29th, 2021
Time: 9 AM - 12 PM
Location: 2868 N.C. Highway 345, Wanchese, NC 27981
Cost: It's free to browse but each vendor sets their own prices. Most vendors accept (and prefer) credit cards. All vendors accept cash (exact change preferred).
Details: The weather may be getting cooler but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a Saturday morning in the fresh coastal air at a local farmer's market! From 9AM to 12 Noon, come out to the Secotan Market in Wanchese where you'll find locally sourced produce, baked goods, arts, crafts, and more from vendors all over the Northeastern North Carolina area!* (Mini Markets are also held at Waveriders Coffee & Deli in Nags Head on Thursdays from 10 AM to 12 PM if Saturdays don't work for you!)
Some of the vendors on site may include:
- Somerset Farm from Edenton selling everything from organic produce and pickles to spice blends and teas.
- Hay Point Fermentation from Manteo selling various Kombucha flavors and vegetable ferments like kraut and kimchi. Pre-orders available!
- Heavenly Portion Family Farm from Creswell selling lamb, pork, beef, chicken and eggs. Pre-orders available. All products are pasture-raised and non-GMO fed.
- The Real McCoy Honey from Manteo selling fresh Whipped Honey and Cinnamon Whipped Honey, guaranteed to be raw and unfiltered from local NC hives.
- Island Jams & Bakery from Manteo selling fresh jams and marmalades along with a variety of baked goods including croissants, pies, cakes, muffins, and more! Pre-order available.
- Croatan Gardens from Wanchese and Manteo selling a huge variety of local produce and herbs including arugula, winter squash, peppers, basil & more!
- A&O Organics from Manteo selling herbal remedies, elixirs, salves, tinctures, and hydrosols. Pre-orders available.
*Due to Covid-19, customers and vendors are required to wear a mask at all times. Vendors will be set up under a tent facing outwards.
For more information or a vendor list for a specific date, please visit https://secotanmarket.com/.