Seaside Vacations 2019: The Year In Review
by Jessie S.
2019 was an exciting year for Seaside Vacations guests, homeowners and staff! We had some great weather, exciting stories, and added a ton of new features for our guests to enjoy. Here’s a complete look at Seaside Vacations 2019: The Year In Review.
New Vacation Rentals
New Club Seaside Partners
In 2019, Seaside Vacations also added several new partners to our exclusive Club Seaside Program!
- Bob's Wild Horse Tours: Save on an adult ticket to a wild horse tour!
- Fishin' Fannatics Charters: Save $50.00 on a fishing charter!
- Ignite Life: Save 20% on Ignite Life branded merchandise!
- OBX Fitcations: Save 10% on all personal and group fitness classes!
- OBX Renew IV To You: Receive a 10% discount on hydration therapy!
- OBX Sports Club: Receive a free T-Shirt & Coaster when you purchase a weekly club pass!
- Wanchese Marina: Receive complimentary refreshments on fishing charters and kids eat free when you book a dolphin tour!
We Learned From Our GuestsWe love to hear from our guests! Over the course of the last year, we polled our followers on social media to get a better insight of what people like, where they enjoy visiting, and if they are familiar with certain OBX landmarks. Here is what they said:
1) Have you ever been to the Wright Brothers Memorial?" 81% said Yes!
2) When is your next OBX Vacation? The most common response was "Not soon enough!" (We totally get it!)
3) What is your favorite OBX Town to Visit? Corolla had the most votes!
4) What signals the beginning of your Outer Banks vacation? Crossing the Wright Memorial Bridge was the most popular response!
A Year in Social MediaHere are our most liked Instagram posts of the year!
Wow! Incredible video by @mattlusk of a Humpback Whale off the waters of Rodanthe. Have you ever seen a whale in the Outer Banks? #iloveobx #outerbanks #atlanticocean #obxwhale #Repost @mattlusk with @repostsaveapp Humpback off Rodanthe today #whale #obx #outerbanks #humpbackwhale
Ready to Visit the Outer Banks?Simply click the button below to get started and become a part of the Seaside Vacations family!
Jessie has been coming to the Outer Banks since she was just 5 years old. She loved it here so much that she finally relocated in 2018. Now her mission is to show the world that the Outer Banks is an incredible place that everyone should experience. When she isn't working, you can find Jessie hanging out with her friends, chilling at home with her awesome cat, Yoji, or discovering a new Outer Banks adventure.