|What:||Discounted Surfing Lessons|
|When:||Friday through Sunday (May - September)|
|Where:||2500 S Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head, NC 27948|
|How:||Guests must book online and enter promo code "Club_Seaside" at the time of booking. You must choose the Group Surf Lesson on Farmdog's website. Seaside guests receive an exclusive discounted rate of $45/person for a 2-hour lesson.|
Farmdog Surf School is an NSSIA Certified surf school, which means you are getting a safe, highly quality surfing experience with professional surf instructors.
The Farmdog Surf School surfing less feature course introduction in water safety, board safety, paddling technique, pop up technique plus tips on how to read and judge waves.
What to Bring:
- Proper swim attire
- Quality sun block
- A towel
- A bottle of water
- SUP and paddles provided
- Wetsuits provided (if needed)
Club Seaside Stand Up Paddle Board Reminders:
- Reservations are required for this event and there is limited availability.
- Reservations taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Early reservations, prior to arrival, are recommended.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Guests must provide lease holder's name and house number when making a reservation.
- Seaside guests receive an exclusive discounted rate of $45/person.
- Guests must book online and enter promo code "Club_Seaside" at the time of booking. You must choose the 2014 Group SUP Lessons on Farmdog's website.
If you enjoyed the stand up paddleboarding lessons and want to try something else during your vacation, be sure to check out Farmdog Surf School's stand up paddleboarding lessons that are also offered at a discounted rate through Club Seaside!
NOTE: ALL SUP LESSON PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE AND SIGN A LIABILITY RELEASE BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. PLEASE PRINT, SIGN AND BRING THE COMPLETED WAIVER WITH YOU TO YOUR LESSON. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE THE WAIVER SIGNED BY THEIR PARENTS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WAIVER COMPLETED AND SIGNED PRIOR TO YOUR LESSON, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
Download the Farmdog Surf School Liability Release.
Farmdog Surf School
A surf and stand-up paddle board (SUP) school based in Nags Head, North Carolina. It is owned by Aaron West, Joe Sherlock, Rob Piasio and Robert Farmer who are all surfers and altruists that are committed to the cause.
Farmdog Surf School has the best team of surf instructors on the Outer Banks to help you learn to surf and SUP. Our staff is courteous, professional and prepared, with skills in water safety and course instruction.
Let Robert ”Farmdog” Farmer, Aaron West, Joe Sherlock, Lindsey Herring, Chris McDonald, Anne Taylor Lusk, Derek Avery, Valeria Nestch, Stephanie Quinn, Jack Crouch, Shane Moore and Dave Horan demonstrate the techniques and skills required to ride waves, read a surf lineup and interact with other beach and water users.