Careers at Seaside Vacations
At Seaside Realty, we are always looking for new and motivated members to join our team.
Founded in 1990, Seaside Vacations is a family owned and operated, full-service property management and vacation home provider located on North Carolina’s Outer Banks. We offer a wide variety of Outer Banks vacation rentals in Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head and Hatteras Island.
Seaside Vacations continually strives to employ capable people and provide fair rewards, pay and benefits for their contributions. As an employer, the Company is interested in the wellbeing of its employees and their families. We know that by employing strong employees, Seaside Vacations can continue to provide its customers with quality products and services.
The foundation of Seaside Vacations is built on our commitment to:
- Function according to the Company values
- Offer the most exceptional customer service available in the vacation industry
- Provide abundant opportunities for personal growth
- Be a great place to work on the Outer Banks
- Be profitable, sharing these profits with the ones who make them possible
If you have the experience and knowledge for any of the positions listed below at either Seaside Vacations or Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty, please feel free to apply. If you are intested in working for Seaside Realty but don't see a job that's currently listed that you feel applicable to apply for, you may email your resume to our Human Resources department to be kept on file for future consideration.
Seaside Vacations is looking for a few committed, dependable people to join our Inspection team for the upcoming season.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Supplies provided.
- Pay rate is $20 per hour PLUS mileage.
- Weekend work is required. Must be able to pass a background check and have reliable transportation.
Please email inquiries to Felicia Bias at FBias@SeasideRealty.com
House Cleaners / Housekeepers
Seaside Vacations is hiring Housekeepers for the upcoming season.
Housekeepers can earn as much as $500+ in a single weekend! A great way to make some extra cash this summer.
Must be reliable, and have transportation.
Please email Hospitality@SeasideRealty.com or call 252-261-7777 for additional information.
Pool / Spa Tech
Seaside Vacations is looking for an individual who enjoys working outside, has exceptional customer service, and is able to easily converse with guests.
- Individual must be a self starter and be willing to follow through with “full day” directions and pool/spa routes.
- The ideal candidate is willing to work on a seasonal basis. He/she must be able to open, maintain, and close pools and spas.
- Must be CPO certified, have a valid driver's license, and be able to pass a background check.
- Piece pay
Please email Tony Soto at TSoto@SeasideRealty.com or call 252-261-7787 for additional information.