Careers at Seaside Vacations
Are you applying for a seasonal position? Click here to FILL OUT A SEASONAL APPLICATION.
At Seaside Realty, we are always looking for new and motivated members to join our team.
Founded in 1990, Seaside Vacations is a full-service property management and vacation home provider located on North Carolina’s Outer Banks. We offer a wide variety of Outer Banks vacation rentals in Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Manteo, and Hatteras Island.
Seaside Vacations continually strives to employ capable people and provide fair rewards, pay, and benefits for their contributions. As an employer, the Company is interested in the well-being of its employees and their families. We know that by employing strong employees, Seaside Vacations can continue to provide its customers with quality products and services.
The foundation of Seaside Vacations is built on our commitment to:
- Function according to the Company values
- Offer the most exceptional customer service available in the vacation industry
- Provide abundant opportunities for personal growth
- Be a great place to work on the Outer Banks
- Be profitable, sharing these profits with the ones who make them possible
If you have the experience and knowledge for any of the positions listed below at either Seaside Vacations or Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty, please feel free to apply. If you are interested in working for Seaside Realty but don't see a job that's currently listed that you feel applicable to apply for, you may email your resume to our Human Resources department to be kept on file for future consideration.
The Property Coordinator (PC) position is a full-time, year-round, salaried position.
The PC has the primary responsibility for all aspects of the owner relationship, unit readiness, and guest issue resolution. The PC may have seasonal staff assigned to them in support of their role.
The PC has routine contact with the Housekeeping Manager relative to the cleanliness of the unit, the Maintenance Manager relative to repairs and unit readiness, and the Revenue Manager relative to maximizing homeowner income.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and foster relationships with owners to create loyalty and maximize homeowner retention.
- Assist owners and guests with effective resolution of problems and complaints.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to owners and guests in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Manage a small team of people that will assist you in taking care of your assigned group of homes following well-defined processes.
- Participate in property inspections and evaluations to ensure company standards are met and the property is advertised correctly.
- Oversee the property management agreement renewal process for assigned homes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hospitality experience is highly desirable
- NC real estate license and knowledge of the vacation rental industry are a plus but not required.
- Computer skills including MS Office and G Suite (Google Workplace)
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
Compensation: Varies depending upon qualifications and relevant experience
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance contribution, 401K with company contributions, Profit Sharing, Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid Holidays
Please email resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
Guest Services - Agent
- Take calls, texts and chats from guests and assist them in finding the right home for their vacation. Follow up to secure the reservation.
- Assist guests with issues with their reservations or issues during their stay
Seaside Vacations is looking for a few committed, dependable people to join our Inspection team for the upcoming season.
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. Supplies provided.
- Pay rate is $20 per hour PLUS mileage.
- Weekend work is required. Must be able to pass a background check and have reliable transportation.
Please email inquiries to Heather Sholar at HSholar@SeasideRealty.com.
House Cleaners / Housekeepers
Seaside Vacations is hiring Housekeepers for the upcoming season.
Housekeepers can earn as much as $500+ in a single weekend! A great way to make some extra cash this summer.
Must be reliable, and have transportation.
Please email Hospitality@SeasideRealty.com or call 252-261-7777 for additional information.
Pool / Spa Tech
Seaside Vacations is looking for an individual who enjoys working outside, has exceptional customer service, and is able to easily converse with guests.
- Individual must be a self-starter and be willing to follow through with “full-day” directions and pool/spa routes.
- The ideal candidate is willing to work on a seasonal basis. He/she must be able to open, maintain, and close pools and spas.
- Must be CPO certified, have a valid driver's license, and be able to pass a background check.
- Piece pay
Please email Tony Soto at TSoto@SeasideRealty.com or call 252-261-7787 for additional information.