Family Beach Portraits at Your Rental Home
|What:||$200 hour long portrait session at your home, an offer exclusive to Seaside Vacations guests, by the well-known and award winning Brooke Mayo Photographers. This includes online hosting for 60 days. All images may be purchased "à la carte".|
|When:||Email for availability|
|Where:||Your vacation home|
|How:||Guests must simply mention "Club Seaside" during time of reservation to recieve an exclusive portrait session offer|
Whether you're trying to add a group shot to the family tree or you want to capture those candid once-in-a-lifetime moments at you beloved vacation home away from home, you'll be creating memories you and your loved ones will cherish for years to come.
The portrait session consists of an hour long portrait session at your vacation home. They love, love, love doggie friends, so don’t forget to include Fido! During the hour long session they can take any photos/groupings you would like. Online hosting is included in the session. Prints are additional; please see photographer for details.
For fun, personal portraits at your Outer Banks vacation home, the exclusive offer of $200/hour and includes online hosting of your images for 60 days.
Club Seaside Family Beach Portrait reminders:
• Online hosting is included in the session.
• Prints are additional; please see photographer for details.
• Reservations are required for this event. There is limited availability.
• Reservations taken on a first come, first serve basis.
• Early reservations, prior to arrival, are recommended. (Due to the popularity of this event, it is recommended that you book as early in advance as possible.)
• Reservations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
• Guests must mention "Club Seaside" during time of reservation.
• Guests must contact Brooke Mayo Photographers directly to reserve a spot: [email protected]
• If you are unable to keep your reservation, please call or email to cancel so those on the waiting list may participate.
Brooke Mayo Photographers
One name, 2 sassy gals.
Welcome to Brooke Mayo Photographers - established in 2003 by Brooke Mayo. Since then we have grown to include a funfabulous associate, Candace Owens! We love nothing more than capturing love, happiness, and documenting all your laughter, tears, and smiles. We want to capture YOU!
In 2009, we were recognized as the #7 Artistic Wedding Photojournalist in the world by the Artistic Guild of Wedding Photojournalists.
We also feel honored to have been chosen as an A List Photographer for Destination Weddings & Honeymoons in 2011!
Purchase Brooke's book, Shake, Rattle, and Shoot: The Business of Baby Photography!