Fishin’ Fannatic Charters
Save $50 off a Fishing Charter!Where: 4457 Mill Landing Rd. Wanchese, NC 27981 (Wanchese Marina)
When: Any day/time during regular business hours.
How: Seaside Vacations guests who book a charter through Fishin' Fannatic will receive a $50.00 discount off their total price.
Phone: (252) 473-7092
Email: [email protected]
Charter Fishing On Fishin' Fannatic
Book a trip on Fishin' Fannatic for the ultimate OBX fishing experience! Whether you're a pro-angler or just starting out, everyone is welcome aboard. Captain Mark Fann has been fishing on the Outer Banks for over 35 years and has an experienced crew ready to help make your fishing excursion the best one yet. All sportsfishing gear is provided (licenses, rods, reels, bait and tackle) so there is no need to bring any fishing equipment with you or purchase extra gear!
The Fishin Fannatic is a 53' Viking Sportfish boat with twin man engines, Green Stick outrigger (for tuna), Garmin GPS plotter, Furuno NavNet radar, Robertson auto-pilot and a spacious 16' cockpit. Enjoy AC, wrap-around leather couches and a restroom on board. Charter is fully USCG documented and equipped with all required safety gear.
Fishin' Fannatic Charters Available
The following fishing charter options are available with Fishin' Fannatic. Each item specifies trip length, cost, # of anglers allowed, your potential catch and dock departure times. Remember to book as early as possible to get your guaranteed time slot. If you have any specific questions, call Fishin' Fannatic directly.
- Half Day Nearshore (4 Hours): $650 | 1-6 anglers* | Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, etc. | Leaves 6:00 AM or 12:00 PM (Noon)
- Extended Half Day Nearshore (6 hours): $1,050 | 1-6 anglers* | Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, etc. | Leaves 6:00 AM or 12:00 PM (Noon)
- Full Day Offshore (all day): $2,000 | 1-6 anglers | Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Billfish, etc. | Leaves 4:30 AM
- Day Time Swordfish (all day): $2,000 | 1-6 anglers | Swordfish, etc. | Leaves 4:30 AM (Nighttime swordfish trips also available. Call directly for availability and reservations).
- Overnight Trip (all day): $2,900 | 1-6 anglers | Swordfish, Tuna, etc. | Leaves 12:00 PM (Noon)
*This trip is a good option for younger kids.
All charters require a deposit when booking and reservations can be made online or via phone. The final payment is due on the day of the charter and the $50.00 Club Seaside discount will be subtracted from the remaining balance at that time. Be sure to mention "Club Seaside" upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should I Bring On the Charter? Bring your own food, snacks, drinks (no glass) and a cooler. It's a good idea to bring a large cooler (can be kept in your car) so you are able to take home the fish you catch. You will also want to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, a camera, and soft sole shoes. Fishing licenses, gear and bait are not necessary--these are provided by the charter.
- When Should I Arrive? Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your trip.
- Can I Get My Catch Cleaned? Yes, fish cleaning is available at the Wanchese Marina for a per-pound charge.
- What Forms of Payment Do You Accept? Deposits can be paid with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Final payment (due on the day of the trip) can be paid by cash or by credit card. The Club Seaside $50.00 discount will be subtracted from the final payment.
- What is the Cancellation Policy? If you need to cancel your trip, please call ahead with as much notice as possible in order to open the trip back up to another guest. Refunds are at the captain's discretion on cancellations that occur within 1-week of the booked trip.
- What is the Weather Policy? Cancellations due to bad weather will be rescheduled or refunded.
- Should I Leave a Tip? It is customary (and greatly appreciated) to tip your mate 15-20%.