Wild Horse Tour
|What:||Guided Wild Horse Tour|
|When:||Every Day During In-Season (8:00 am to 6:00 pm)|
|Where:||1150 Ocean Trail, Corolla, NC 27927|
|How:||Guests must book online on Corolla Outback Adventures' website. Please use promotional code "Club Seaside" during time of reservation to receive $5 off.|
|Contact:||252.453.4484 | [email protected]|
Seaside Vacations guests have the exciting opportunity to view our famous wild horses in their natural habitat. Ride along with a guide into the heart of the 4-wheel drive area north of Corolla, NC in one of Corolla Outback Adventures’ unique, custom vehicles. The breathtaking scenery, ocean breezes, eclectic history and folklore will show you the rustic and untamed side of the Outer Banks.
Reserve your spot and have the opportunity to witness some of the Outer Banks most beautiful locals.
Please note: New regulations in 2013 will limit the number of people allowed on tours, so please reserve your seat early. Seaside Vacations' guests receive an exclusive discounted rate of $45 per person. Kids, 12 and under, are $25. (Normal tour rates are $50 per person -- increasing to $55 per person later in 2013).
Now taking reservations for 2015! Be sure to ask about Corolla Outback Adventure's special childrens rate when calling.
Club Seaside Wild Horse Tour Reminders:
- Reservations taken on a first come, first serve basis. E
- arly reservations, prior to arrival, are recommended. (Due to the popularity of this event, it is recommended that you book as early in advance as possible.)
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Guests must provide lease holder's name and house number when making a reservation.
- Guests must book online at Corolla Outback Adventures call 252.453.4484.
- Please type in promotional code "Club Seaside" or mention the code when reserving by phone.
- Seaside Vacation guests receive an exclusive discounted rate of $45 per person.
- Kids, 12 and under, are $25. Ask for special kids rate when calling.
- MC/Visa/Discover accepted.
Corolla Outback Adventures
All tours are 20 mile round trips and depart from Corolla Village traveling north along the shore to Carova Beach and False Cape Park at the Virginia state line. Your personal guide will take you into the Wild Horse Conservation Easement and other areas accessible only to us.
Outside of their designated habitat, horses are often sighted galloping along the beach or cooling off in the surf. Along the way an ancient maritime forest at Wash Woods is a curious sight, with stumps rising from the sand that extend out into the surf in mute testimony to earlier environmental changes.
Your group is led by an experienced guide who is knowledgeable and informative about the area and its history. Unscheduled appearances of wildlife and other photo opportunities can and do unexpectedly appear creating lasting impressions providing unforgettable memories.