2 Apr 2020
A vacation home is more than just temporary residence. It’s a place where new memories are made. It’s a place where families who haven’t seen each other in months get a chance to spend time together. It’s a place where your worries float away in the coastal breeze. And it’s a place you call home for a few days to a week or more, sometimes year after year. That’s why selecting a home shouldn’t just be about the number of bedrooms and the location. It should also be about the experience. If you want a total vacation experience from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, your family will love booking one of our homes that is located in The Currituck Club community of Corolla thanks to these awesome offers and amenities:
Weekend Welcome Experience
Come out to the Main Pool for the Weekend Welcome Experience! Prior to checking in after a long day of travel, guests can gather at the pool to start their vacation early or, for guests who have already checked out but aren't ready to go home, come to the pool for a final swim so the fun never stops! Plus, enjoy a wide selection of wine, seltzers and beer on tap available for purchase at the poolside Tiki Bar.
Regular Club Amenities*
The amenities and programs available at The Currituck Club include more than just these awesome summer packages. Other great features of The Currituck Club include:
- Private, gated community with 24-hour assistance available.
- Fitness center with surrounding sports courts, state-of-the-art cardio equipment, and free weights. *Due to Covid-19 Restrictions, fitness center is temporarily closed as of January 2021
- Outdoor Fitness Stations for practicing open-air fitness techniques located along the North Loop.
- Public Trolley Service operating 9 AM to 6:30 PM daily from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Trolleys are open-air and cleaned after every beach drop off. Masks required. Tracker available so you know when a ride is coming.
- On-Call Trolley Service where an on-call trolley driver will pick your group up at your chosen time from your house, take you to the beach, and pick you back up when you are done for only $20 round trip.
- Three (3) community pools. *Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the North & South pools are closed until further notice. The main pool will be open in season during short increments to allow for cleaning in between open hours: 10am-noon, 1pm-3pm, and 4pm-6pm.
- Tiki Bar at for poolside drinks. *Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Tiki Bar—located at the Main Pool—is only open during intermittent pool hours.
- Basketball Court located at the Fitness Center. *Although the courts remain open for use, fitness center cannot check out basketball equipment at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Tennis Courts/Pickleball Courts located at the Fitness Center and beside the South Pool. *Although the courts remain open for use, fitness center cannot check out tennis equipment at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Sand Volleyball Court located at the Fitness Center. *Although the courts remain open for use, fitness center cannot check out volleyball equipment at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Shuffleboard Court located at the Fitness Center. *Although the courts remain open for use, fitness center cannot check out shuffleboard equipment at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Bocce Ball Court located at the Fitness Center. *Although the courts remain open for use, fitness center cannot check out bocce ball equipment at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Complimentary Beach Valet where The Currituck Club will handle delivering your beach gear to the beach for you!
- Door To Shore Program where The Currituck Club will not only handle picking up and delivering your beach gear to the beach for you but will set up your tent/canopy, chairs, and even fill your cooler with ice (and then disassemble and return to your home at the end of the day) for a true beach VIP experience in season beginning May 2021. Reservations and purchase required.
- Golf Carts Allowed within Currituck Club neighborhoods. Bring your own or rent from a local vendor.
- Play 18-holes at a scenic Reese Jones championship golf course. Purchase required.
- Retail center offering a collection of souvenirs from wine glasses and water bottles to sweatshirts and t-shirts as well as anything you may need on vacation including beach bags and beach towels.
- On Site Dining at the Hunt Club Tavern with daily lunch specials available for to-go orders & curbside pickup. Dinner service available with reservations required.
- Various community events, programs and celebrations occurring on a regular basis.
*Due to COVID-19, hours of operation may change at a moment’s notice. Please check with The Currituck Club directly for specific questions about any of the above amenities and their availability.
Seaside Homes With These Benefits
Do you want to enjoy these awesome benefits? Seaside Vacations has several Corolla homes in The Currituck Club community, many of which have huge discounts on remaining summer weeks making a getaway even more affordable! Worried about not staying oceanside? Click here to learn more about the many benefits of staying soundside. Book today and start planning your next Outer Banks Vacation!
1812 – The Original Sound and the Fury (5 Bedrooms 5.5 Baths, Soundside w/ Private Pool).
1815 – Tide One On (6 Bedrooms 6.5 Baths, Soundfront w/ Private Pool).
1826 – Lighthouse Cottage (3 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths, Soundside).
1830 – Sommertime (4 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths, Soundside w/ Private Pool & Pet-Friendly).
WS-F4 – Postcard Perfect (2 Bedrooms 2 Baths, Soundside in Windswept Ridge Condos).
*All maps, amenity details and activity dates from The Currituck Club. Some club programs are complimentary while others require purchase with limited space available. Hours and amenity availability subject to change during 2021 due to COVID-19.