17 Feb 2020
2019 was an exciting year for Seaside Vacations guests, homeowners and staff! We had some great weather, shared some exciting stories, and added a ton of new features and homes for our guests to enjoy. Here’s a complete look at Seaside Vacations 2019: The Year In Review.
New Vacation Rentals
In 2019, Seaside Vacations added several new vacation rental homes that we knew our guests would love! Check them out!
- 5 O'Clock Somewhere
- Victorian Fan Ta Sea
- Rico's Retreat
- Island Time
- La D Da
- Not Too Crabby
- Fairways & Seaspray
- Beach Haven
- Bikinis & Martinis
- Tucker's Dream
- Otter Creek
- All Decked Out
- Captain's Catch
- Sammy's Sandbox
- Mirlo High
- Surfers Watch
- Tight Lines & Tan Lines
New Club Seaside Partners
In 2019, Seaside Vacations also added several new partners to our exclusive Club Seaside Program!
- Bob's Wild Horse Tours — Save on an adult ticket to a wild horse tour!
- Fishin' Fannatics Charters — Save $50.00 on a fishing charter!
- Ignite Life — Save 20% on Ignite Life branded merchandise!
- OBX Fitcations — Save 10% on all personal and group fitness classes!
- OBX Renew IV To You — Receive a 10% discount on hydration therapy!
- OBX Sports Club — Receive a free T-Shirt & Coaster when you purchase a weekly club pass!
- Wanchese Marina — Receive complimentary refreshments on fishing charters and kids eat free when you book a dolphin tour!
We Learned From Our Guests
We love to hear from our guests! Over the course of the last year, we polled our followers on social media to get a better insight of what people like, where they enjoy visiting, and if they are familiar with certain OBX landmarks. Here is what they said:
1) Have you ever been to the Wright Brothers Memorial? 81% said Yes!
2) When is your next OBX Vacation? The most common response was "Not soon enough!" (We totally get it!)
3) What is your favorite OBX Town to Visit? Corolla had the most votes!
4) What signals the beginning of your Outer Banks vacation? Crossing the Wright Memorial Bridge was the most popular response!
About the Author: Jessie has been coming to the Outer Banks since she was just 5 years old. She loved it here so much that she finally relocated in 2018. Now her mission is to show the world that the Outer Banks is an incredible place that everyone should experience. When she isn't working, you can find Jessie hanging out with her friends, chilling at home with a good book, or discovering a new Outer Banks adventure.