2 Apr 2020
A vacation home is more than just temporary residence. It’s a place where new memories are made. It’s a place where families who haven’t seen each other in months get a chance to spend time together. It’s a place where your worries float away in the coastal breeze. And it’s a place you call home for a few days to a week or more, sometimes year after year. That’s why selecting a home shouldn’t just be about the number of bedrooms and the location. It should also be about the experience. If you want a total vacation experience from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, your family will love booking one of our homes that is located in The Currituck Club community of Corolla thanks to these awesome offers and amenities:
Between a full day of travel and battling potential Outer Banks traffic, we understand that most people are pretty exhausted on arrival day. However, we think you should treat arrival day like one of your vacation days by experiencing some Outer Banks relaxation the moment you arrive! If you’re staying in one of our homes in The Currituck Club community, you can now take part in an awesome Pre-Arrival Experience while you’re waiting to check-in to your beach house! Parents relax sooner and kids play quicker! Here are a few of the activities you can enjoy:
- Kitty Hawk Kites will be on site to talk about all of the fun adventures they offer (and you might get information on exclusive discounts!)
- Island Smoothie will take orders and deliver!
- Local masseuse on site to give free chair massages to guests weary from travel!
- Low Tide Bar and Grill serving up tasty treats on the grill.
- Poolside Tiki Bar serving fresh cold beer, chilled wine, a refreshing Mimosa, and frozen mocktails.
The Jolley Trolley Pub Crawl
Looking for an exciting outing halfway through the week? Join the Jolly Trolley! Guests on the Jolly Trolley will enjoy a pub crawl experience as they explore up to (3) three local Corolla bars and restaurants. Participating restaurants have special surprises ready for arriving visitors and while you’re there, you can indulge in a craft beverage while sampling an appetizer or two. With space for up to 25 available, you will also enjoy socializing with other visitors on the pub crawl. The Jolley Trolley takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-5PM and costs $25 per person. Guests must bring their ID and be 21 or older. Call (252) 453-4011 to sign up for this program.
Regular Club Amenities*
The amenities and programs available at The Currituck Club include more than just these awesome summer packages. Other great features of The Currituck Club include:
- Private, gated community with 24-hour assistance available.
- Three (3) community pools open Dusk – Dawn daily.
- Fitness center with basketball, volleyball, cornhole, bocce ball, shuffleboard, 4 tennis courts, state-of-the-art cardio equipment, and free weights.
- Retail center offering a collection of souvenirs from wine glasses and water bottles to sweatshirts and t-shirts as well as anything you may need on vacation including beach bags and beach towels.
- Complimentary Beach valet where a club team member will transport your beach gear to your preferred spot on the beach!
- Trolley Service operating 9 AM to 6:30 PM daily from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Private community pools and tennis courts available for certain neighborhoods within community.
- Play 18-holes at a scenic championship golf course.
- Various community events, programs and celebrations occuring on a regular basis.
*Due to COVID-19, some of the above amenities may remain closed or operating at specific hours. For details on what is available at The Currituck Club during the COVID-19 Crisis, please click here.
Seaside Homes With These Benefits
Do you want to enjoy these awesome benefits? Seaside Vacations has several Corolla homes in The Currituck Club community, many of which have huge discounts on remaining summer weeks making a getaway even more affordable! Worried about not staying oceanside? Click here to learn more about the many benefits of staying soundside. Book today and start planning your next Outer Banks Vacation!
- 1810 – Sound Therapy (6 Bedrooms 8 Baths, Soundfront w/ Private Pool & Pet-Friendly).
- 1812 – The Original Sound and the Fury (5 Bedrooms 5.5 Baths, Soundside w/ Private Pool).
- 1815 – Tide One On (6 Bedrooms 6.5 Baths, Soundfront w/ Private Pool).
- 1819 – A Raye of Sunshine (7 Bedrooms 7.5 Baths, Soundside w/ Private Pool).
- 1826 – Lighthouse Cottage (3 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths, Soundside).
- 1830 – Sommertime (4 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths, Soundside w/ Private Pool & Pet-Friendly).
- WS-F4 – Postcard Perfect (2 Bedrooms 2 Baths, Soundside in Windswept Ridge Condos).
*All club flyers and activity information from The Currituck Club. Some club programs are complimentary while others require purchase with limited space available. Hours and amenity availability subject to change during 2020 due to COVID-19.