Steak Pizzaiola Recipe
- 1 3-5 lb. bottom round steak
- 1 bag of tri-colored, frozen peppers
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 large, sweet onions, peeled & quartered
- 2 tbs. oil
- 1 c. flour
- 3 tbs. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 large crockpot
- Mix flour and seasoning in a giant zip lock bag.
- Completely dredge meat in flour mixture.
- Add oil to a large pot or frying pan.
- Brown the meat on all sides.
- Place onions in the bottom of the crockpot. Place meat on top.
- In the same pan, add frozen peppers until thawed. Pour over meat.
- Add 1 jar of sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours, or high for 6 hours. Serve over rice or boiled egg noodles.